Score (on a 6-point scale)4
Rationale for Score
In this section:
- There is a good use of scale, line, texture, color, and form, but the application of 3-D principles is not always successful.
- Some clear decision making and intention are evident (image 1).
- The work shows some imaginative ideas (image 1, 2, and 4) but with uneven success.
- Some of the work has evocative qualities that engage the viewer (images 1 and 4), though confidence is not strongly perceptible (images 2, 3, and 5).
- The work demonstrates good technical competence and use of materials; however, images 2, 3, and 5 do not engage dynamic space.