AP Portfolio Score:4
Rationale for Score
A good range of drawing issues is exhibited in this breadth section.
In this breadth section:
- The work demonstrates some originality (image 7), some innovative thinking (image 11), and some purposeful manipulation of the elements and principles of design (images 1 and 9).
- The work shows a variety of intentions or approaches (observation, abstraction, and imagination), although not all are successfully articulated.
- In some cases, the work displays confident rendering, but the compositions could be more engaging (images 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 12).
- The work demonstrates good technical competence and use of drawing media; technical aspects and articulation of ideas do not always work together. (images 3, 7, and 11).
- Although the works show a varying range of accomplishment, overall the work is at a good level.