AP Portfolio Score:4
Rationale for Score
The variety of works demonstrates a good understanding of and engagement with 3-D design issues.
In this breadth section:
- The work shows good application of 3-D design principles to an acceptable range of design problems: repetition (images 3, 4 and 6), unity/ variety (images 1 and 2) and rhythm (image 5).
- The work shows a variety of intentions (anthropomorphic, historical, and pop culture) and approaches (additive/subtractive processes and casting), although ideas and technical aspects do not always work together.
- The work displays some confidence, although evocative or engaging qualities are not always present.
- The work demonstrates good technical competence, processes, and use of materials.
- Although the work shows varying levels of accomplishment, overall the work is at a good level.