Score (on a 6-point scale)5/6
Rationale for Score
• The student is adept at incorporating 2-D design principles and devising innovative compositional solutions that reinforce underlying concepts; two examples are images 34 and 35.
• The student confidently documents process and investigation, successfully informing and engaging the viewer. For example, image 29 illustrates both the visual concept and its application.
• The work is technically strong to excellent; traditional materials as well as digital mediums are used in a variety of ways to explore a range of ideas effectively.
• Inventive student voice is evident in the graphic design approaches that successfully unify topography and image: examples 30, 33 and 36.
• The body of work shows a range of accomplishment from strong to excellent.